Kale Chips


I spent my entire hour-long bike ride thinking about kale chips.  They're like potato chips in this household.  You just can't eat only one.  So kale chips it was with a turkey patty and my homemade fig preserves I made yesterday (tomorrow's post).

Kale Chips
Remove stems on a head of kale and wash.
Heat oven to 325 F
Massage olive oil into kale and sprinkle with seasoning of your choice.  I use garlic salt.
Spread in a single layer on pan and bake for 13 minutes.  YUM!

These are so easy.  Saving some for my mom when she wakes up is hard though.  I could eat the entire bunch.


I am making orange marmalade right now as we speak and the fig preserves came out AMAZING!  I will definitely have to dig out the ladder and pick those unreachable figs for more preserves.



Hope you are having a wonderful weekend!


Comments

Popular Posts